Jasper County Health Department
Hours of Operation:
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM WednesdayWalk ins - Friday,
- 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM - 3:45 PM
WIC clinic is held on Monday and TuesdayJulie Embry, a Medicaid Representative is available on Tuesday.
Service Fees & Insurance:
- Small fees are charged for some services such as:
- Immunizations, water sampling and septic tank inspections and permits.
- Some services are charged on a sliding scale determined by client income.
- Medicaid/Medicare are billed for participating clients with presentation of card at the time of visit.
- No one is denied service due to inability to pay or lack of Medicaid/Medicare.
Programs & Services
- B-12 Injection (as ordered by a physician)
- Babies Can't Wait Referrals
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Cancer Screening
- Family Planning
- Flu & Pneumonia Injections
- Genetic Counseling
- Genetics Testing
- Head Lice
- Checks Health
Check Health Education Programs
- Hematocrit -Hemoglobin Checks
- HIV Testing
- Mammogram Referrals
- Maternal Health
- Pregnancy Testing
- PKU/Sickle Cell Service
- Scoliosis Screening SHAPP
- STD Testing
- TB Testing
- Vision, Hearing, & Dental Screening
What is your review of the health department?
What type of documentation do I need to apply for services?