About Madera County Public Health Department
The Madera County Public Health Department protects and promotes the health of our the community by means of preventive medical and educational services.
The department is also responsible for enforcing all state and local health laws.
Some of the services and programs include:
- Emergency Preparedness,
- Communicable Disease Control,
- HIV/AIDS surveillance and supportive services, senior citizens preventive health,
- Child Health and Disability Prevention,
- California Children Services,
- Childhood Lead Prevention,
- public health laboratory analysis,
- vital statistics,
- maternal child and adolescent health case management and nursing services,
- immunization clinics,
- Women Infants and Children, and
- health education programs addressing teen pregnancy, nutrition, obesity, tobacco use, and asthma.
Madera: Every Wednesday 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM and the 2nd and last Wednesday 4:00 PM - 6:30 PM.
Chowchilla: 1st Wednesday of the month 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM.
Oakhurst: 4th Friday, 9:00 AM - Noon
Call 1-800-427-6897 for more information.
Madera County Public Health Department Community Questionnaire
Are you familiar with Madera County Public Health Department? Help users like you answer some of the questions they have about Madera County Public Health Department.